Macmillan Coffee Morning - September

6 posts
coffeelovingmum
Share this post on:

Macmillan Coffee Morning - September

Postby coffeelovingmum » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi all

I saw a poster on the train for Macmillans World's Largest Coffee morning earlier today when I went into Kingston and wondered whether anyone knows if anyone is planning anything in Teddington this year?

I'm told that there was one at the sports place on Udney Park Road a couple of years ago. I'd like to go to something that's not organised by a big chain (Starbucks, M&S etc)

I know it seems a while off - but I'm thinking if no-one else is doing anything I might step up and organise something and could do with some lead / planning time!!

any ideas?

ellie
Larapru
Share this post on:

Re: Macmillan Coffee Morning - September

Postby Larapru » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 am

Fantastic idea, let me know what you find out. We should all get involved.
CustomerService@Zabu
Share this post on:

Postby CustomerService@Zabu » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm

We've just had confirmation that we'll be hosting a Macmillan coffee morning for the parents and carers of children at Collis Primary School on the morning of Friday 27th.

If you have children at Collis - we hope to see you after morning drop-off.
:D
Legomummy
Share this post on:

Postby Legomummy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 am

There will be a Macmillan coffee morning at imperial college pavilion Teddington on friday September 27th 2013, organised with Newland House School. Spotted a sign at the school gates
manictwinmama
Share this post on:

Postby manictwinmama » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 am

If you fancy venturing down to Hampton Hill, I'm holding one in my house and happy for Nappy Valley Netters to drop in too! The more the merrier! Friday 27th September from 10.30am. PM for details if you're interested and so I have a vague idea of numbers and know how much baking to do.
Jules x

CustomerService@Zabu
Share this post on:

Postby CustomerService@Zabu » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 pm

We're really proud to have raised almost £100 at the Collis school coffee morning earlier today. Lots of mums chatting and drinking coffee - well done to you all for raising so much.

If you weren't able to join us at Collis and taste Zabu Coffee's freshly roasted House Blend - don't worry you still can!

Visit us at www.zabucoffee.co.uk or call 0800 298 2211 for more information and to order.
ZC & Macmillan.png
ZC & Macmillan.png (78.21 KiB) Viewed 1231 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.