Injured Mum needing short term help

4 posts
pigeonpairmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Injured Mum needing short term help

Postby pigeonpairmum » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:06 pm

I have a 3 and a 1 year old. Last week I was in an accident and broke both my arms. I'm out of action for 2- 3 weeks.

I'm looking for someone CRB registered, live out, who can work alongside an adult family member to look after the household chores, help with the kids and help with me (Mrs No-arms, although movement is slowly coming back) from 7 October to 28 October, 7.30 or 8am each day (mornings are the toughest) finishing time flexible. Someone with experience and/or willingness on the adult care side would be ideal.

Candidates, recommendations and advice all gratefully received.
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Injured Mum needing short term help

Postby Goldhawk » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 pm

I used Nappy Valley Nannies for a short term nanny & would be happy to recommend them
MishkaMichaela
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MishkaMichaela » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello, Im sorry to hear you had an accident... maybe try the agency likeminders.. here is the link
http://www.likeminders.co.uk/babysittin ... nd-surrey/
they do nannies ad hoc... and all the nannies must have crb/dbs checks...
good luck
M.
mojenko31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mojenko31 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 am

Hello I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.... I'm a nanny in clapham and my curent family is going away from 14.10 for 2 weeks.... So I'm free to help....I'm ofsted registered with crb check and I'm nanny for 10 years.....I also work as a babysitter for Wimbledon babysitting agency....you could find me on their website to......please feel free to get in contact with me if you think this may work for you.....Ivana 07581736957

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.