Live out nanny

3 posts
Daneluta
Options:
Share this post on:

Live out nanny

Postby Daneluta » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 am

Reliable , experienced live out nanny with degree in education looking for a permanent position from January in Clapham area. Regards.
Alba.Peidro
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live out nanny

Postby Alba.Peidro » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi, my name is Alba. I have a wide experience working as a Nanny. I have just seen this ad and I am very interested in it. Please, find my CV enclosed and feel free to contact me to arrange an interview if you consider.

I am right candidate.

I have been working like a nanny here in London. And occasionally I work like mother´s help with twins (8.5 months) when I am available. Or I make babysitting once a week with a girl (4 years old). In my work I have also done babysitting.
I have 3 years experience and very good references from my last job. I have experiences with all ages include with babies.
I have 2 good references and you can check.
And CRB check.
kagdi82
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live out nanny

Postby kagdi82 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi,
I'm Mary, I live in Norbury with my husband, sw16. I have experience in housekeeping and nanny job, too. I can cook. I'm healthy and non smoker, hungarian, flexible 30 years old.
I have in care until October two little girls, one of 2 years old girl and a 3 months baby.
I'm creative and energetic, I can bake cakes and cook healty foods , cleaning the room’s, ironing, washing, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.
I love to play tennis and swimming.
-Responsible and mature
-Knowledgeable about children's learning and development
Regarding my proffession I'm a teacher in primary school, having experience of over 10 years.
All these years I dedicated my time and energy to develop the attainments and skills in every child individually. I have good judgment about how best to develop children and can manage the children and household in a calm, organized manner.
In case you think my experience and my proven capability are sufficient for you, than please contact me. I can start ASAP.
0745-3258598,
Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.