Gift ideas

2 posts
MotherSisWife
Share this post on:

Gift ideas

Postby MotherSisWife » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am

Hello all,

I'm here to tell you about these amazing new books that are sold on amazon. Each book is less than £3.99 and will make great Christmas/gift ideas. The books for Early Years children are all in one and have fun interactive activities that can be done with the whole family included in each book. Also phonic sounds are highlighted to improve and encourage reading from little listeners.

These books are rhyme formed with a repetitive structure as children learn best through rhyme and repetition. The books are used in many school's and Nursery settings to supplement young children's reading, writing and creative developments. Each book will help children to achieve their full potential.

In addition the Early Years titles come with helpful tips to help parents to successfully interact and engage with young children whilst reading to them. This is designed to further enhance children's love for reading.

Published books:
I'm going to big school
I'm not going to sleep
Autism...I'm going to make a new friend

Books awaiting publication:
I'm going to the dentist
Dinner time : I'm not going to eat that
Bath time: I'm not having a bath

http://amzn.to/17FRlaZ
Clare Lupton
Share this post on:

Re: Gift ideas

Postby Clare Lupton » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 pm

And if you want home grown & home made jams or chutneys, which make great resents - the fruit etc is grown on Garret Park allotments, then just ask me! Clare 07595 430560

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.