THREE LIGHT CHANDELIER - Laura Ashley Style

1 post
Suslik
Share this post on:

THREE LIGHT CHANDELIER - Laura Ashley Style

Postby Suslik » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

IMG_2627ss.jpg
IMG_2627ss.jpg (91.03 KiB) Viewed 1168 times

Elegant three light chandelier with cut glass droplets and candle-style light fittings. Classic, simply styled, with stylised leaves and flowers.

Colour - cream, distressed look.

The item was inherited from the seller of the house. Selling because we have our own ceiling lights. The light is in good working order, we have used it for a few months and there were no problems with it. It works absolutely fine.

The style appears to me to be very characteristic of Laura Ashley chandeliers, however please note that I do not know who the maker of this chandelier actually is.

Max 60w each lamp. Size roughly 30cm diameter. Height can be changed by shortening or lengthening the chain.

Preferrably payment by cash. I prefer that you collect the item from my address just off northcote road as the item is fragile, however i can also deliver within about 3 miles from northcote road. I can post it too, it seems that it can be posted for somewhere from 8 pounds (increases for better posting service).

Please send me a message or reply if you are interested, i have some lovely high quality photos.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.