Girls afternoon suggestions please!

10 posts
NicNacs
Options:
Share this post on:

Girls afternoon suggestions please!

Postby NicNacs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi,

Our NCT group is having a little meet up soon, some of us have left Wandsworth (sob!) so we are going to meet near Clapham junction one Saturday. We were hoping to have a beauty treatment some where in the afternoon, maybe northcote road way, followed by drinks and dinner. Does anyone have any good suggestions where we could go to get our nails done together? Somewhere we could take a bottle of bubbly would be good,

Thank you xxx
KalyanaSpa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Girls afternoon suggestions please!

Postby KalyanaSpa » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi there,

We would be happy to accommodate you at KALYANA Spa. We are a 2 minute walk from Northcote rd on Battersea Rise. We offer SHELLAC & OPI manicures/pedicures. Visit www.kalyana-spa.com for prices,more treatment options and contact details. We have a lovely relaxation area downstairs with beds where you can wait while your nails dry and sip some bubbles.

Kind regards,

The KALYANA Spa Team.
NicNacs
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NicNacs » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi,

Thank you, we'll have a look at your website. Does anyone else have any ideas please?

Xxx
AATG
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AATG » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi!

I am writing from 'All about the girl' a salon on Northcote Road and we often have Hen afternoons/ evenings , Baby Showers and Mum's nights at the salon.

We create tailor made packages, have private hire options, or group bookings depending on your dates/ numbers.

Our website is http://www.allaboutthegirl.info or please feel free to email me at antonia@allaboutthegirl.info if you have any questions

Best wishes

Antonia
Tatanya Ferns
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tatanya Ferns » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Hello,

We are a mobile beauty therapy company operating in london. As well as offering a wide range of individual treatments we also offer group bookings and regularly do treatments for groups of women, offices parties and mothers pamper parties.

We come to you, to create a hassle free and truly relaxing experience!

A full list of treatmens is available to view at www.mtmobilebeauty.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tatanya

Tatanya Ferns
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tatanya Ferns » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

I do appologise, the website I mentioned earlier has some technical problems. If you are interested in talking further about some at home treatments pls contact me via email: mtbeauty@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Tatanya
LOVETIPTOTOE
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LOVETIPTOTOE » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am

Hello

We are the place you are looking for ladies.

We are a trendy Blow dry salon and Nail Bar located on the charming Webbs Road and Trendy Northcote Road . With a team of 12 we are able to throw the best girls night out party this side of the river not to mention that you get a FREE bottle of Moet for parties of 5 or more. :D

We are more then happy for you to also bring bubbly if you wish to.

We have a selection of offers to choose from including our most popular:

Mani and Wash and Blow dry for only £30

(Parties of 5 or more you will have the salon all to yourselves)

If you would like more info please feel free to call one of our salons and we will be happy to help. :D :D :D

42 Webbs Road SW11 6SF : 0207 223 8900
178 Northcote Road SW11 6RE : 0207 924 4445
nataliepennie
Share this post on:

Postby nataliepennie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Wow you have had some really tempting offers there! :D
Mir
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mir » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Flavin's tea room on Trinity Road sw17 is the ideal girlie get together venue. We serve traditional afternoon tea and you are welcome to bring along your own bubbly. Michelle Louise salon is two doors away and offer a wide range of beauty treatments. We regularly work with them for events such as yours!

Please see website flavinstearoom.vpweb.co.uk

imnotyou
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby imnotyou » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:13 pm

My friends and I had a girlie day out at Tip to Toe on Northcote Road recently.I have to say it was so much fun to have the whole salon to ourselves. The Blow outs where fabulous and super quick. The prices are very low yet the service and products used are top end. We where all very happy and are looking to have a Christmas party there soon.Not to mention the manager even treated us to a bottle of Moet.

Would highly recommend. :D

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.