Excellent nanny looking for a new family

1 post
Idaly-3
Share this post on:

Excellent nanny looking for a new family

Postby Idaly-3 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 am

Hello,

I am currently looking for nanny position with a family either full time or Part time. I am currently working Monday and Wednesday with a family, as an after school nanny, if the right position came along then I will accommodate according to the needs of the family.

I have over 7 years working experience, which includes working as nanny for families, as well as working at a nursery. I live in Clapham and would like to find a position in the London South West area.

I am passionate about child care, I have study an NVQ2 and NVQ3 in Child care, as well as supportive courses, such as:

First Aid
Learning playing and interacting good practice in early years foundation stage
Promoting positive behaviour

My mother tongue is Spanish, I have an intermediate level of English and still working towards English fluency, I have completed ESOL level 2. I have a current CRB check until 2014.

I have great references from the families I have worked in the past, to some of them I still do the occasional baby-sitting service.

I am hard working individual, confident and friendly. I will do my upmost to provide the best care for the child/children under my care, following health and safety procedures to ensure the well being of the child/children.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to respond to any further questions that you may have.

Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.