CAD drawings

4 posts
meldoublew
Share this post on:

CAD drawings

Postby meldoublew » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello,
Can anybody recommend somebody who does CAD drawings cost efficiently and quickly? We need somebody to take measurements of our house and the quote we have received from architect seems ridiculously high.. :(
Also can you recommend another architect (for comparison) and a loft/building company who have experience in Wandsworth Common area?
Please send only genuine recommendations. :)
Thank you very much.
Scrafton
Share this post on:

Re: CAD drawings

Postby Scrafton » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi,

We used Joe from revive-renovations – Google-contact details on website from what I remember. We were recommended them and they seemed well priced to other quotes we had, we had a side/rear extension built this summer and they charged £850 for CAD planning drawings of existing/proposed floor plans/elevations/sections and other forms/maps and submitting planning application. They also liaised with the planning department until the application went through. Achieved us planning permission and we were pleased with their service.
Tiny T
Share this post on:

Postby Tiny T » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi, we’ve also used Joe who was a similar price to above quote and would happily recommend him. He was recommended to us by a local builder Craig from www.westbridgeconstructionltd.co.uk who I have recommended on here before – he did our renovation/roof extension and we were very happy with his building teams’ quality of work.
Rabbit_and_Co
Share this post on:

Postby Rabbit_and_Co » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 pm

My husband Christophe is an architect, and has worked a lot in Wandsworth - I'm sure he would be happy to give you a rough quote and he also might know of someone who can do the measuring / CAD stuff more cost effectively than an architect. You can get hold of him on christophe@thomasandspiers.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.