Autism thread incident in the park closed

17 posts
Sw11_123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Autism thread incident in the park closed

Postby Sw11_123 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 am

my children 'love to run around without a care in the world and they tend to not be the best look-outs', they have accidents, they hurt other children, they get hurt. It seems the child that this incident refers to is pretty much like my own..

I literally can't understand this.. Makes me want to bash my head against a brick wall... To read the initial post without open mouth is an impossible feat and to be able to write it without believing that people would respond in a non-supportive way is astonishing.

And yet the initial poster has come back to let everyone know they're going 'reporter' style with it... Fabulous... Just what every family needs...
kcai
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Autism thread incident in the park closed

Postby kcai » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 am

For reference, Erica, the original thread is http://www.nappyvalleynet.com/mums/view ... 46&t=38982 The post detailing the other side of what happened is at the bottom of the first page, where the father of the boy details how she shouted in his face. I'd strongly suggest reading the original thread before defending Cal.

Cal, it's unsurprising that you bowed out of this thread. Your argument that autistic children should use separate facilities to everyone else is utterly indefensible. You must know that on some level.

"No wonder he’s autistic. his father’s an idiot.” Bunch of great quotes in your original thread, Cal! Please be sure to mention them to the journalist.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.