Recommendation for Builders -Loft Extension

19 posts
Mummypips
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for Builders -Loft Extension

Postby Mummypips » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi,

I've been meaning to post for a while as I searched NVN when I was looking for our loft extension. I would highly recommend New Zealand Lofts - they've done an excellent - amazing- job on our loft that's very nearly finished. I keep going up stairs to stand in it as I love it so much!

Mike who owns the company is really hands on and oversees the job, so you know you're not being passed over to a contractor and never hear from the company again - this was the main thing that appealed to us about them. That and they had done about four houses in our friends' street, which is always a good sign. There's also someone else on our street about to use him. They are really easygoing and very upfront. We haven't had any "surprises" along the way.

If you'd like any more info then do DM me as I'd be happy to give you more detail. Here's Mike's web address http://www.newzealandloftslondon.com/

x
LandmarkGroup
Share this post on:

Postby LandmarkGroup » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Balham_mum_79 wrote:Hi - it was me that had my post removed. Agree with all of the above and understand why it needed to be removed to be authenticated. The majority of my conversation with Annabel surrounded the potential legal issues that might arise from me providing negative feedback on a company. As I am a genuine customer and have an opinion on a service provided that I would like to share, I don't feel I should avoid doing so for fear of repercussions. What would be the purpose of this, or indeed any other review based / opinion sharing forum if we allowed this to be the case? So in short, we have had a very poor experience with Landmark Lofts and I would absolutely not recommend them. I am happy to share my reasons. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
Hi Balham_mum_79

We have just been informed about this post on Nappy Valley and would like to make it clear that we always welcome genuine reviews because honest feedback affords us the opportunity to review and improve upon our services. If you are a past or current client of ours and if you have any grievances you would like to talk about please give us a call so that we can discuss these issues and rectify them.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best, the Landmark team.
Balham_mum_79
Share this post on:

Postby Balham_mum_79 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Landmark Group wrote:
Balham_mum_79 wrote:Hi - it was me that had my post removed. Agree with all of the above and understand why it needed to be removed to be authenticated. The majority of my conversation with Annabel surrounded the potential legal issues that might arise from me providing negative feedback on a company. As I am a genuine customer and have an opinion on a service provided that I would like to share, I don't feel I should avoid doing so for fear of repercussions. What would be the purpose of this, or indeed any other review based / opinion sharing forum if we allowed this to be the case? So in short, we have had a very poor experience with Landmark Lofts and I would absolutely not recommend them. I am happy to share my reasons. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
Hi Balham_mum_79

We have just been informed about this post on Nappy Valley and would like to make it clear that we always welcome genuine reviews because honest feedback affords us the opportunity to review and improve upon our services. If you are a past or current client of ours and if you have any grievances you would like to talk about please give us a call so that we can discuss these issues and rectify them.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best, the Landmark team.
Not the right forum for direct dialogue between us but I had to comment on your 'textbook' response. This is the first contact we've received from you since raising our concerns. We have only ever wanted you to listen to our feedback and show the same degree of interest as you did at the pitch, before we signed the contract. Read my last email to you on 31 January, which one of the assistants acknowledged receipt of. By all means, you can return my calls and emails and call ME to discuss but as the work has now finished, almost a month and a half behind schedule, and I am due any day now, your new show of concern is too little too late.
Balham_mum_79
Share this post on:

Postby Balham_mum_79 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi - am having some problems replying to private messages so please use my balham_mummy_79@hotmail.co.uk if you want to get in touch. Thanks!