Waxed Floors Battersea Rise

18 posts
Daniele@hub
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Waxed Floors Battersea Rise

Postby Daniele@hub » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:20 pm

I also think SW18er's experience is a shame.

I think if you spoke directly with Christof he would be horrified to hear that you have had a bad experience in his showroom. Sometimes its important for small businesses and their owners to hear these things direct from the client so they can deal with them accordingly.

I work a lot with Waxed Floors and would highly recommend Christof and his products.
daniele@hubkitchens.com
www.hubkitchens.com
020 7924 2285

Showroom
Oyster Wharf
20 Lombard Road
Battersea SW11 3RU
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:14 pm

We used Waxed Floor a couple of years ago to fit a wood floor to our ground floor (kitchen, playroom and parquet to the hallway area). We were extremely impressed by Christof and his team - they were hugely professional, very knowledgeable and the quality of the fitting and the floor was fantastic. The floor still looks very good now and I am so pleased we made the decision to use them. They were a bit more expensive than others but we felt it was worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Oh an I do remember a slightly snotty receptionist/saleswoman but I ended up dealing with Christof for the most part who was a pleasure to deal with.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.