Childminder/Nanny needed for September (term time)

3 posts
emmadams
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder/Nanny needed for September (term time)

Postby emmadams » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:54 am

Hello,

I am looking for a childminder or nanny to look after my son when I go back to work in September. It will be just for term time and 3 days a week.

We are in Clapham.

Thanks,
Emma
Marianna71
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder/Nanny needed for September (term time)

Postby Marianna71 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Dear Family,

I'm open again to take bookings for term time nanny position from September and extra babysitting.

Baby experienced, qualified nanny (Early Years Diploma) looking for extra work for Fridays/Saturday/Sunday daytime/evenings/night time, regularly or occasionally.

Also from September I am looking for a term time nanny position around Stoke Newington as I would like to keep my present family as an after-school nanny. I have been working for this family since 2013.

DBS/Pediatric first Aid certificates, present families are available for references from Stoke Newington, Highbury, Hamstead.

I am good at cooking/baking with children, involving no TV at all.
Instead of that; age and stage related activities, art &.craft, messy playing, planned day trips to museums, parks, farm, soft play, playgroups.
I am also good at setting up day/night time routines, potty training.

If I am the one you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact szmarianna38@gmail.com Tel 07463877700

Best regards

Marianna
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder/Nanny needed for September (term time)

Postby Karmen » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi,

I’m very interested in the position you’re advertising.

Below is my current add and if this is something you’re interested in please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Regards,
Karmen

My name is Karmen. I'm a nanny with over 15 years of experience from newborns to school-age children.
I am hardworking and punctual professional with genuine love for children.
I’m enthusiastic, patient, creative, self-motivated and consider myself to be friendly, fun and approachable.
Safety is my utmost concern and I carefully monitor the children when I take them on outings to the park, museums etc.
I understand good nutritional choices and I prepare meals that are healthy for children but that they also love to eat.
As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents.
Im Paediatric First Aid trained, Ofsted registered and have up to date DBS.

I currently have an after school care job in Balham (Hydethorpe rd) looking after 8 year old boy. I am looking for another family around Balham, Clapham or Streatham (preferably term time only) where i could possibly join the jobs for couple of hours in the afternoon.

If this is something that interest you please don't hesitate to contact me on ‪07894336166‬ or ‪karmenvares@gmail.com‬ and I can provide more information along with my cv and references!

Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.