Part time (3 daysaweek) childcare wanted T'ting B'way Sept

3 posts
PipG
Share this post on:

Part time (3 daysaweek) childcare wanted T'ting B'way Sept

Postby PipG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm

I am looking for part time child care from September in Tooting Broadway for a 9 month old. It will be 3 days a week, the days have not been decided (i am hoping they will be flexible). I will be working 3 days a week for the rest of 2011 and then full time. Please post on here if you know of any vacancies. Thanks
meadow15
Share this post on:

Re: Part time (3 daysaweek) childcare wanted T'ting B'way Sept

Postby meadow15 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Our babysitter just told me on Sat that her family are moving to Geneva and she is looking for another position. She already has a job on Mon and Fri so is free Tues-Thurs, so she may be suitable for you. Although she has never been our nanny (as one child at nursery and other is only 8 weeks), I would recommend her as she is fantastic with out two year old. It's almost a treat for him when we go out as he adores her so much. Do email me if you want her details.
NannyClapham12345
Share this post on:

Re: Part time (3 daysaweek) childcare wanted T'ting B'way Sept

Postby NannyClapham12345 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

Hello

I'm currently a nanny for a 16 months old and her 3 yrs old brother. I will finish my contract with the family during the summer, and will be available from September. Please get in tocuh if you'd like to take the discussion further and I will give you more details and send you my resume.

Best regards,
Corina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.