Choose Yoga

1 post
deepaspirit
Options:
Share this post on:

Choose Yoga

Postby deepaspirit » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Being a mother myself to a wonderful 2 and half year old toddler, I understand how tiring and stressful being a mother can be.
I love being a mother and enjoy spending time with my boy... and I also value the time of putting my mat out and having some time for me, me, me... (very important)

I offer private yoga classes specifcally for mums to be and mums who have had their babies, who are looking for some time out, rest, relaxation and to resotre those tired cells... and also to give you back some of your natural energy!!
It's a fact that 10 mins of abdominal breathing is equivalent to 8 hours of sleep, (it's a must for mummies, trust me), strengthen the core muscles and you'll be able to carry your baby/toddler in any position!! and tone the post mummy tummy!!
Yoga helps for many many things, it's also a love drug, releasing those happy hormones, oxytocin and seratonin...
I also offer reflexology to balance the systems and it's a wonderful relaxing treatment that will send you in a daze (promise), and can heal the body after your little one arrives

Group classes and private available, with or without babies.... your choice
I can also advice on natural foods and remedies that will give you energy without piling on the pounds......

Mail me: info@deepaspirit.com
phone: 07779 240985

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.