A Pocket Heart to Hold, Always

2 posts
AnnaGoAnna
Options:
Share this post on:

A Pocket Heart to Hold, Always

Postby AnnaGoAnna » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Hi, 

Some of you kindly supported my foray into selling the fused glass pieces I made in my she-shed!  Thank you for your kind messages and purchases for Christmas.

I know I am missing friends and family that I've not been able to see in person due to COVID.  I also know I've got friends and family who are struggling and feeling alone and lonely so wanted to create something that I could send to remind them they're loved.

I decided to make some fused glass Pocket Hearts that can be posted to someone you think needs a hug; someone having a hard time; that needs to know they're being thought about or just 'because you can'.  

Hearts aren't just for Valentines! 

Each glass heart is approx 5cm x 5cm in size, unique in design and fits snugly in the palm of an adult hand.  Perfect size to roll around in your hand or rub like a 'worry stone'.  Each heart purchased is gift wrapped nestled in tissue paper in a small jewellery box.  Collection from Earlsfield, SW18 or posted by Royal Mail.  

Choose the heart here - https://www.annagoanna.com/pocket-hearts  (small selection in photos below)

IMG_8647.jpeg

IMG_8634.jpeg

IMG_8627.jpeg
Bunnypigeon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: A Pocket Heart to Hold, Always

Postby Bunnypigeon » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:56 pm

These are so lovely, I will order some for Valentine’s Day to give to my kids!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.