Accommodation wanted near Legoland

3 posts
MMJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Accommodation wanted near Legoland

Postby MMJ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Can anyone recommend good accommodation near Legoland? I was thinking in Windsor itself. It's for my brother, his wife and 4 boys, who will be travelling from Ireland. A hotel or apartments close-by would be ideal. Thanks
momormum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Accommodation wanted near Legoland

Postby momormum » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am

Hi There,
I would definitely recommend staying right in Windsor if they're on a holiday. Legoland itself is building a hotel to open in April 2012, but until then I'd say the Macdonald Hotel or Harte and Garter are right in Windsor and get good reviews, or Oakley Court Hotel is a very nice country house hotel. Another option is somewhere like Marlow where there is a nice Crowne Plaza hotel and lovely high street of course. Fun!
catty29a
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Accommodation wanted near Legoland

Postby catty29a » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Can recommend the Crowne Plaza in Marlow - good size rooms (family and interconnecting) and a large pool. The staff are lovely with the kids and there's a play area in part of the restaurant/bar. Food is not amazing, and a bit pricey, but our kids seemed happy (and for them fish fingers and chips are a practically haute cuisine).They often have really good deals going as well.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.