Lightweight buggies

4 posts
Mother of one
Options:
Share this post on:

Lightweight buggies

Postby Mother of one » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 am

Hi, my Maclaren has died a death and I am looking for a cheaper replacement - can anyone recommend a great lightweight, cheaper buggy or should I just get another Maclaren? Thoughts/suggestions welcome!

Thanks.
bel35
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lightweight buggies

Postby bel35 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi, I have a Maclaren Techno XT stroller (£200 i think) and love it. it's so light compared to my bugaboo (which i also rate loads but it is heavier and less handy when travelling) and easy to use, get up and down etc. also it's robust, unlike the first stroller i bought, a mothercare own brand £35 job that while cheap was just awful on all counts. beware the false economy. i have little more experience than that to share with you. good luck with your purchase.
townieatheart
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby townieatheart » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

Ok probably a little unethical to do this but I have a Maclaran Quest I'm looking to sell. It has only been used about 5 times in total. Was bought from Peppermint for £129 but happy to take a sensible offer. Not sure why but my daughter never got to grips with it and is much happier in her £600 pushchair (doesn't bode well for the future of my wallet!)
Send me an email if interested.
Swmummyofboys
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Swmummyofboys » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 am

Get a Baby Jogger City Mini, they are brilliant. I used to have a Maclaren Quest which I hated and the Baby Jogger is a million times better. It has a single handle and is so easy to push. The folding mechanism is amazing too.

I bought mine from Peppermint and they said that these are much more popular than Maclarens now

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.