NANNY IN SW LONDON LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION ASAP

3 posts
marialice84
Options:
Share this post on:

NANNY IN SW LONDON LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION ASAP

Postby marialice84 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi,

I am in my mid twenties, I have been working as a nanny for the past 2 and half years.

I am fluent in French (mother tongue) and English, I have worked with children aged 5 months to 5 years old.

I am responsible, punctual, kind and cheerful, caring, organised, efficient, dynamic, hard-working and a lot of fun. I am sociable, easygoing and able to work together with the parents for the best interests of their child.

I enjoy teaching new things to children as they grow (games, songs, manual or intellectual activities, puzzles, reading, drawing, painting or creating things and outdoor games).

I feel confident that I will be a great nanny but also a great friend for your child.

I’m looking for a full-time or part-time position.

*CRB Clearance
*Early Years First Aid (I am tanking the course with Saint John Ambulance the 17th and 18th of september 2009)
*Great references available upon request

SKILLS:

*Lot of experience with kids from 5 months to 5 years old
*Ability to maintain a friendly relationship with the kids, while being strong minded
*Adaptable in any given situation
*Always keep control of the situation, however extreme they might be
*Able to work creatively to make the time enjoyable for everyone
*Keep calm under stressful conditions
*Ability to cook nice and balance diet to your child
*Be firm and fair, maintaining boundaries, promoting and keeping good behaviour

Many Thanks

Have a great day!
caroldunseith
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY IN SW LONDON LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION ASAP

Postby caroldunseith » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi

I saw your advert on NappyValleynet.

We are looking for a full-time live-out nanny for 3 children: B7, G5 and G4months. The older children are at school and so a lot of the duties would revolve round our new baby daughter. We live just off Northcote Road SW11. Our current nanny of two and a half years is leaving to go travelling.

If this is something that might interest you, please let me know and i will send you more details.

Do you have a CV and references that you could send me?

Many thanks

Carol
cadnams
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY IN SW LONDON LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION ASAP

Postby cadnams » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am

Hi,

We are in desperate need of a full time nanny very soon, as our current lovely nanny goes back to university at the end of the week. We have 2 girls (28 and 9 months) and live off the Northcote Rd. If you are interested please call 07818 571 453 for Claire and we can discuss further> Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.