Yes I'm pregnant and not just FAT!!

1 post
Yumum
Options:
Share this post on:

Yes I'm pregnant and not just FAT!!

Postby Yumum » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm currently twenty one weeks and developing an ever growing waistline, that when squeezing through to get out of the lift at work and automatically calculating I've got a 10-centimetre clearance I actually end up rubbing myself against someone, who starts to look frightened at the idea of being groped by a pregnant women.
Honestly I'm feeling much better, but still urinating like it's going out of fashion and the sight or smell of anything in one of the cupboards in my kitchen still makes me reach for the sick bag. My baby is obviously going to take after her parents and be one sporty youngster, as she is already using my uterus as a playground, tennis court or swimming pool, using every excuse at approximately 22:15pm to kick, punch at every angle possible to ensure I know she's in there. Roll on week 40.

Do you find your rushing around and don't have time to pack yourself a decent lunch?
If so yumum is your answer-For locally sourced, fresh lunches delivered to your home or work place, if you are pregnant or in the early stages of child birth please get in touch via our website
http://www.yumum.co.uk

love,
Emele

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.