Paediatric Orthodontist in SW11

4 posts
seabel
Options:
Share this post on:

Paediatric Orthodontist in SW11

Postby seabel » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:25 am

Good Morning - can anyone recommend an orthodontist in the SW11 area for a 13 year old? I don't know any and don't want to randomly find someone on the internet - Thanks in advance!
MrsOctober
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Paediatric Orthodontist in SW11

Postby MrsOctober » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:48 am

We have some significant experience with this and as a result, I can highly highly recommend White & Co on Battersea Rise. My son had Dr Nilufar and she’s wonderful. She had to pick up the pieces after we’d started at Orthowise further up Battersea Rise. Had a terrible experience there. Reception staff were incredibly rude and short-tempered with everyone that came in, they were even horrible to unaccompanied kids. They always ran about an hour late. And heaven help you if you had to call to rearrange an appointment, you got their full wrath. When we moved to White & Co, we discovered that a few brackets were placed badly so we’d have gone through 18months of treatment and wouldnt have achieved a perfect result. Dr Nilufar took great, great care of my son. It was always lovely to visit. He now sees a dentist and hygienist there because he loves it so much.
seabel
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby seabel » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Thank you Mrs October! I have made an appointment!
Wonky Teeth
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Wonky Teeth » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:42 am

Thanks @Mrs October for sharing your positive experience with White & co for Paediatric Orthodontics.

Wondering if anyone can share their experience of Paediatric Orthodontics at Together Dental please.

Likely will need to go private for my 3rd child as her teeth probably don't qualify for NHS per 1st and 2nd children.

Hoping to avoid The Orthodontic Practice on Battersea Rise but, given the number of appointments required, really want to stay local to Northcote Rd / Battersea Rise / Clapham Junction so my child can get to appointments easily from school.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.