Pediactrict neurology

3 posts
Emz1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Pediactrict neurology

Postby Emz1234 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:05 pm

Hi I'm wondering who is best to see at the portland hospital for pediactrict neurology. And can someone please say how much it is for an mri and how it all works please. New to all this and have no idea thanks in advance 😊
Bunnypigeon1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pediactrict neurology

Postby Bunnypigeon1 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:22 am

At the Portland, sushi beri is good or Maria kinali has also been recommended to me.
Probably best to call the hospital for a list of prices as the cost will vary on the age of the child and details of the case- little children might need sedation for example, which requires a room after the MRI to recuperate in, etc. The doctor’s offices would also be able to give you an indication.
Smithjeb
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pediactrict neurology

Postby Smithjeb » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:44 am

Maria Kinali is absolutely amazing. She helped diagnosis our 1 year old with an ultra rare neurological condition. She is excellent. Also practices at the Cromwell (most of the really good ones do both)

Test wise, she is very thorough and puts you through a lot to get to the bottom of it. Prices vary I believe whether it’s insurance or privately funded but you can also tell her you’re paying and she will bear that in mind when determining tests etc. she is very human/realistic

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.