1 post
busylizzyclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Flexible Working Opportunity - Busylizzy Clapham is for Sale

Postby busylizzyclapham » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:43 am

Busylizzy Clapham Ltd Sale Opportunity 

The UK's leading Maternity Club

I'm excited to let you know that the Busylizzy Clapham Maternity club is up for sale.
 This is an exciting opportunity to acquire an established successful business with great potential for growth, in a fantastic area.
 If you have ever thought about running your own business, that works around your family, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
 Managing a Busylizzy club enables you to:● Run your own business within the supportive framework of a growing franchise organisation● Work flexibly to your own schedule and find a better work / life balance● Be part of a wonderful local community of mums and other service providers
 Busylizzy is a management franchise so you don’t need to run the classes yourself. Instead you’ll be able to call on a fantastic team of instructors who already know what they’re doing. There is an existing infrastructure in place for the virtual and face to face classes so this is a great opportunity for someone to take on their own business AND hit the ground running.
 No experience is required, and full training is provided by the central franchise team ahead of taking over the reins, as well as ongoing support from both the head office team and the network of other club owners once you’re up and running! All you need is the passion to deliver a great service and the drive to capitalise on the many opportunities available.
 Busylizzy Clapham has been running since May 2019 and is a consistent top performer within the network. It is ideally positioned in the heart of Nappy Valley, an area full of affluent young families, and has high brand awareness in the area driving many referrals. There is enormous scope for growth under the guidance of a thriving franchise network.
 Why is the club up for sale?I launched the Busylizzy club in Clapham in May 2019 and then launched the Busylizzy club in Balham in September 2021.
 I absolutely love running the clubs, but I’m finding that running two is challenging the work-life balance that I left my stressful career to find.
 I feel the time is right to hand over the reins of Busylizzy Clapham to someone who can drive the club forward and capitalise on the many opportunities available, enabling me to concentrate on building the Balham club, and spending more time with my children.
 Next steps
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, drop me a line or visit:   https://busylizzy.co.uk/franchise/areas/clapham/ and enter your details to get the prospectus.

Many thanks,
 Amy
ImageImageReplyForward

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.