Ad hoc/ summer nanny available now

4 posts
NannyNanny83
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc/ summer nanny available now

Postby NannyNanny83 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:51 am

I am starting new role in September, but before that i am available for ad joc hours till the end of June and then from the 20th of july till the 1st of September.
I have over 17 years experience as a nanny, i have current dbs,first aid and i am ofsted registered.
JenyaMirnenko
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad hoc/ summer nanny available now

Postby JenyaMirnenko » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:59 pm

Hello, if you love making pizza, but are tired of doing the same thing all the time, then I would like to draw your attention to the site https://mcdonaldpaper.com/pizza-pans , where you can choose for yourself a wide variety of pizza pans that will make your pizza making time more interesting and exciting. You can prepare not only delicious but also stylish pizza that will please your eyes and your stomach.
celenen5
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby celenen5 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:05 pm

Remarkable precision and an elegant interface set apart the https://365weather.ca weather platform. The user-friendly presentation of information caters to individuals of all age groups. Particularly noteworthy is the radar feature, offering a real-time depiction of weather dynamics in my vicinity. Applause to the developers for crafting such a dependable and visually appealing website!
Tris
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tris » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:43 am

Hi,

We have two girls (13 & 11) and a cavapoo (Alfie). The girls are basically self sufficient but my wife and I both work full time. We’re basically looking for a bit of help from March (our live is going back to NZ sadly) walking the dog, help with after school such as cooking the girls dinner and help during the hols. We’re biased obviously but the girls and Alfie are really easy going. It’s really just to have an extra pair of hands as we don’t need full time anymore given the girls’ age.

Let me know if of interest. We live just off Abbeville road. My mobile is 07870999673.

Thanks

Tris

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.