Highly recommended Psychotherapist Balham

1 post
southlondontherapist
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly recommended Psychotherapist Balham

Postby southlondontherapist » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:38 pm

Recommended Psychotherapist Tamara Strachan BSc MSc MBACP    

I am a local Psychotherapist with over 15 yrs. of clinical experience. Over the past three years I have built a thriving private practice, and am currently taking on NEW CLIENTS

Issues: 

Anxiety and depression, Loneliness, Relationship difficulties, Trauma, Family issues, Psychedelic Integration, Addiction, Divorce, Parenthood, Low self-esteem, Personal growth, Spirituality, Sexuality, HSV diagnosis

And much more.... 

Get in touch info@southlondontherapist.co.uk

Or 07949037156 (WhatsApp)

www.southlondontherapist.co.uk

TESTIMONIALS 

Sarah 25yrs 

Writer

Tamara is brilliant at what she does, I feel her methods are matched to the individual so that the space created feels truly safe. Her practice room is also comforting and welcoming. I couldn't recommend her more!

Laetitia 29

Finance director

March 2023

My time working with Tamara was transformative. She helped me come home to myself and find a place of peace and happiness. 

Mia 33

Executive radio producer

December 2022

Therapy with her has changed my life. I am a much calmer and self-reliant person.  She provides a warm and safe space. I can't recommend her highly enough. 

Greta 34yrs

Film maker 

November 2022

Tamara witnessed all my hurts, expertly guiding me toward new ways of thinking. Empowering me to reparent myself. I left feeling stronger and softer in all the right places 

James 27 yrs 

Sportsman

August 2022

Tamara was a compassionate and patient therapist, she helped me understand myself and several relationships that I'd struggled with for years. Would highly recommend.

Simone 29yrs  

Flight attendant

February 2022

I feel Tamara has given me the necessary tools to navigate my problems in a healthy way and she has made me realise an inner strength I didn't know was there. My experience with her was incredibly positive.

Chiara 30yrs 

Trainee Psychotherapist

July 2021

With Tamara I undertook a journey that changed my life. She was exactly what I was hoping to find in a therapist, someone who would listen to me, and I could be vulnerable with, and at the right time, she would challenge me, so that I could grow.

Sarah 42yrs

PR Creative director  

June 2020

With her there is no judgement. I didn't realise how impactful therapy could be until I teamed up with Tamara!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.