Looking for recommendations on reliable SaaS CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

3 posts
jesswade
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for recommendations on reliable SaaS CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

Postby jesswade » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:04 pm

I'm looking for some advice here. I need a SaaS CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that can help me run my business more smoothly and improve how I interact with customers. After struggling and cheking reviews at G2 I found SubscriptionFlow is reasonable as a SaaS CRM. But I want something user-friendly that I can customize to fit my needs, and it should work well with other tools I use. I want to keep track of customer info, monitor my sales progress, and stay in touch with clients. Since these CRMs are online, I'd also like one that I can easily access and grow with as my business expands. If anyone has any recommendations for a CRM that strikes the right balance between being easy to use and having all the features I need, I'd really appreciate your insights!
ceypater
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for recommendations on reliable SaaS CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

Postby ceypater » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:26 pm

Have you checked out HubSpot CRM? It's known for its intuitive interface and flexibility to adapt to your needs.
Last edited by ceypater on Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
natacolem
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for recommendations on reliable SaaS CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

Postby natacolem » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:49 pm

I get where you're coming from. It reminds me of when I was in your shoes, juggling between functionality and user-friendliness. That's when I stumbled upon DataHive360, and let me tell you, it was very useful. Their CRM solution struck the perfect balance between customization and ease of use. Plus, it seamlessly integrated with the other tools in my arsenal. Keeping track of customer info and sales progress became a breeze.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.