Free 11+ Creative Writing Masterclass for Parents

1 post
Creative Hare
Share this post on:

Free 11+ Creative Writing Masterclass for Parents

Postby Creative Hare » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:12 pm

Hello Parents,

Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? 

✅ FACT : Your child is capable but gets frustrated with ‘continue  the story…’ questions
 ✅ FACT : You’re not entirely sure how to help your child overcome their frustrations with writing
 ✅ FACT : You’d like to know some strategies that would help your child score highly

If the statements above 👆 ring true, this 45 minute Zoom masterclass is for you 👇

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/clare-lloyd-74940928923

🔥 Help your child move from overwhelmed to confident writer with the tools to progress their creative writing 🔥 

If you’re nodding your head, then join me, Clare, Creative Writing Coach and qualified teacher on Tuesday 12th December 12.15pm in the ‘Ace the 11+ Creative Writing Exam with Confidence’ Masterclass.

I will share real-life writing samples, practical and actionable steps for you to help your child become a more confident, happy and successful writer. 

Reserve your spot now for ‘How to Ace the 11+ Creative Writing Exam with Confidence’ Masterclass  by clicking here

Clare 
Ps, For the first seven parents who reserve a spot, I'm giving away free feedback on your child's writing. Simply email me one written sample (that can be read easily) and I'll send you my actionable feedback.

Email: clare@creativehare.co.uk 
www.creativehare.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.