7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ December Courses- Very Final Spaces!!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ December Courses- Very Final Spaces!!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:16 pm

Hyde Tutoring is down to the final spaces for our 7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ courses in December and January. 

1. These are the best way to get your child exam ready. The course includes tips and also a mock exam, under exam conditions. 
  2. It's the perfect way to assess your child and identify gaps. We provide a detailed report on your child's strengths and weaknesses and we make suggestions for how you can support them going forward.
  3. The best way to give them a big push ahead of their exams! The courses cover a lot of ground in a short space of time, so there's no better way to give them a really good push to help them to achieve their very best in their exams. 
  4. Targeted and tailored. We plans the courses based on the needs of the children and where they are applying to. Every course is unique and we never reuse the same course plans- they offer the benefits of working with peers, with the targeted approach of 1:1.
  5. There will be a maximum of 6 children per group for the December courses. 

Don't just take my word for it:
“We were thrilled with our son’s progress while he attended one of Hyde Tutoring’s 11+ English revision courses. After initial trepidation he loved every session, his confidence grew daily and he was definitely inspired by the teacher. We 100% recommend! “Mrs AG, Clapham, London

“T loved the course, and he thinks that you're brilliant. He found your way of explaining concepts to be fantastic. He said, "How could anyone not understand it, when Ola explains it so clearly?"“ Mr WM, Clapham, London

"We used Hyde Tutoring to help prepare for a 10+ assessment. Their October half term revision courses in English and Maths were a really great reminder of the topics. The courses were well paced, offered plenty of variety to keep the children interested. It was very easy to arrange a few extra sessions on tricky subjects and Charlotte was very attentive and easy to work with." Mrs DH, Wandsworth, London.

"The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! Charlotte is so sweet and kind, the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!" Mrs SB, Streatham, London.

To book a place or for more information please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com or call 07407 131 322 
We are down to the very final spaces, so please get in touch asap. Spaces are offered on a first-come- first-served basis.

Hyde Tutoring_Large banner_1700X720mm_V1 (2) copy.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.