ONLINE 12-WEEK PREGNANCY YOGA & MINDFULNESS COURSE STARTS TUESDAY 9 JAN AT 7PM

1 post
Nadiayoga
Options:
Share this post on:

ONLINE 12-WEEK PREGNANCY YOGA & MINDFULNESS COURSE STARTS TUESDAY 9 JAN AT 7PM

Postby Nadiayoga » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:38 pm

Having taught in Nappy Valley for 15 years, I am now running my 12-Week Yoga & Mindfulness Course online every Tuesday Evening. This course combines Mindfulness practice with Pregnancy Yoga and Embodied Birth Preparation. I am teaching you how to prepare for birth, how to look after yourself through the labour experience and onwards into postpartum life.

The wisdom teachings and honed practices of Yoga and Mindfulness offer a powerful pathway through the pregnancy and birth journey that is based on complete alignment with the process instead of control and management of it.

On this 12-week journey you will dive deep into your own physical, mental and emotional body, experiencing it; nurturing it and preparing it for birth. You will learn how to ground and centre yourself effectively; how to down-regulate your nervous system  and rest deeply within yourself as labour requires.  We will explore the architecture of the mind and learn how to train it towards focus, steadiness and increased psychological ease. Through a combination of yoga and movement, meditation and reflection, self-enquiry and discussion, you will discover a real trust in your body and in your own capacity to hold experience sit arises.

Alongside teaching maternity yoga and birth prep for 15 years, I also work as a birth doula (since 2009) and have supported many women and families birthing at all the SW London hospitals and of course at home.

Classes are 90 minutes long. All sessions are recorded. Commitment is encouraged for optimum effect.
Course Cost:£260
Drop-In: £25

To find out more about the course follow this link:
https://nadiaraafat.com/yoga-mindfulnes ... th-course/
Alternatively, if you have specific questions, please do reach out.
Email: Nadia@nadiaraafat.com

Attachments
FC41F48C-9F0E-45BB-BDBE-AD5AC3372F9A_1_102_o.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.