hillbrook primary school, tooting

2 posts
mamma-row
Share this post on:

hillbrook primary school, tooting

Postby mamma-row » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi all,

I am looking at nurseries and primary schools in my area and wondered if anybody had any comments or feed back about hillbrook primary school, or if anyone knew where i could get an honest 'insiders' point of view - positives and negatives!

Thanks in advance. :D
Mum36
Share this post on:

Re: hillbrook primary school, tooting

Postby Mum36 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 am

Hello,
My neighbour has three children at Hillbrook (in nursery, year 1 and year 4) and she emailed me with some great feedback:
"I love Hillbrook and so do my kids. I have always found it exceptionally friendly and inclusive. It is a very mixed school and the school does a great job of getting the kids to respect one another and look after one another. It is fabulous on sports days to see the older kids helping the younger kids. The staff are great, experienced and motivated. There is a new head this year who has come from an outstanding Wandsworth school. If you care what OFSTED says then this may not be the school for you (although it is now 'good', having been in special measures a couple of years ago). But if you want a friendly, mixed and interesting school which your kid will enjoy, I think you would be hard pushed to find better."

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.