Indigo Nail&Beauty

3 posts
Indigo Nail_Beauty
Options:
Share this post on:

Indigo Nail&Beauty

Postby Indigo Nail_Beauty » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:36 pm

Hello everyone, this is Charles and Katie from Indigo Nail&Beauty located at 20 Northcote road. We are glad to announce that we are officially up and running and excited to be part of the community. After a busy half term week with your kids, how about popping in to see us for Mani&Pedi or any of the other beauty treatments we offer. We are offering 15% off until the end of the month on any treatment to anyone mentioning NappyValleyNet.

Hope to meet you soon!
Charles & Katie
KayceeBee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Indigo Nail and Beauty

Postby KayceeBee » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:53 pm

I thought my favourite manicurist from Nail Dress, Katie, had left the area but this is her at Indigo!  She has opened her own business with her husband Charles.  Perfect manicure and lovely people :)
Indigo Nail_Beauty
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Indigo Nail&Beauty

Postby Indigo Nail_Beauty » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:34 pm

Thank you and really glad to be part of the community, Katie told me many times about how lovely and kind her clients are when she was in Nail Dress and she loves this community, and now we are so excited that we have our business here and be officially part of the community! And to all the mums in this community, you are more than welcome to bring your children here and enjoy a relaxed moment with Mani&Pedi, or facial; Massage etc as we can provide free childcare when you are having the treatment!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.