Easter Revision Courses in Clapham 8+, 9+, 10+, 11+: Final spaces remaining

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Easter Revision Courses in Clapham 8+, 9+, 10+, 11+: Final spaces remaining

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:31 am

Be quick, if you're going to secure a final space on Hyde Tutoring's Easter Revision courses!
8th- 12th April (5 days) 9.30-12.30pm, English and Maths 8/9+, Clapham
2nd- 5th April (4 days) 9.30- 12.30, English 10/11+, Clapham
8th- 11th April (4 days) 9.30- 12.30, Maths 10/11+, Clapham
8th- 11th April (4 days) 2-5pm, Reasoning 10/11+, online- SOLD OUT

To Book or For More Information Email:

charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Check out our Google Reviews:
"We used Hyde Tutoring to help prepare for a 10+ assessment. Their October half term revision courses in English and Maths were a really great reminder of the topics. The courses were well paced, offered plenty of variety to keep the children interested. It was very easy to arrange a few extra sessions on tricky subjects and Charlotte was very attentive and easy to work with." Mrs DH

"We started tutoring with Hyde Tutoring around 1 year ago, first with an intense course over the holidays and followed by weekly sessions for maths and English - mainly to ensure our son was better prepared for the 11+ exams. First of all, I was really impressed with the intake conversation. Charlotte really took the time to understand what we were looking for, what our son was like, what schools we were considering - this in itself was a big help as we were completely clueless around schools and had not done much research. The tutors have been great... I am glad to say that he received offers for all the 4 schools he applied for, which came as a bit of a (welcome!) shock" Mrs BH

"The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! Charlotte is so sweet and kind, the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!" Mrs AB

Read our wonderful Good Schools Guide Review:
https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/.../hyde-tutoring...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.