Ready meal recommendation

3 posts
sconesplease
Options:
Share this post on:

Ready meal recommendation

Postby sconesplease » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:01 pm

Hi, are there any local companies or cafes that sell healthy and home cooked family ready meals? I know there is COOK in Southfields but I am after something that isn't frozen and preferably has a menu that changes weekly?
Sudifoodie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ready meal recommendation

Postby Sudifoodie » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:50 am

Hello, I would highly recommend friends of mine who are huge foodies and excellent cooks who have run @Nikskitchen (instagram handle) for the last six years and deliver meals to your home every Thursday which can be Thai, Italian, Greek etc always wonderfully delicious and using the best quality suppliers. They also make brilliant cantuccini and some sauces and can deliver some charcuterie and cheeses too.  

I have been a food & restaurant journalist for past 30 years so am very particular and wouldn't recommend anyone lightly.  

I'd also recommend ApresFood which you can buy online fresh or frozen or at Wholefoods/Planet Organic, impeccable sourced, nutritionally calibrated, ready meals from fish stew to lots of veggie dishes.

And, as I see your user name is Scones please, my partner is TheSconeMan who is the official scone supplier to Sketch Mayfair every day and a number of delis/cafes including Hamish Johnson, Finn's of Chelsea and can supply bespoke boxes of 12 (min order) scones, fruit, classic or cheese delivered to your home or for parties.
Attachments
TheSconeMan April cutting out scones.jpg
Sudifoodie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ready meal recommendation

Postby Sudifoodie » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:51 am

oops don't tell him I posted him sideways, it is quite early!!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.