Where do you buy your jeans?

4 posts
Black Vanilla
Options:
Share this post on:

Where do you buy your jeans?

Postby Black Vanilla » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pm

Please can I get some ideas of where you go to buy jeans? I'm out of ideas. Not looking for super trendy but just finding that brands that used to fit me pretty well now look awful on me. Latest ones in the going back pile are from Jigsaw have always been a go to for me. Have ordered some from Hush but any other suggestions would be very welcome. I'm average height, leaning towards to the upper end of a size 14.
Honeycomb
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Where do you buy your jeans?

Postby Honeycomb » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 pm

I recently bought a pair in Aspiga, the boot cut pair. I sound similar to you in size and height and I think that they look really great. Have never bought anything there before but really pleased.
LunaLuminary
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LunaLuminary » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 am

Try Levi's, Gap, or Madewell for classic fits that cater to various sizes. Also, check out ASOS Curve or Universal Standard online for more options. Pay attention to fit and cut to flatter your figure. Happy hunting!
DearKitty
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DearKitty » Thu May 02, 2024 7:52 am

I actually love M&S for every day wear. Eva bootcut or Ivy skinny. Recommend to size down if between sizes.

I also have some nice chino denim from mint velvet that's a bit dressier.

You could also try River Island Molly.

At the other end of the price scale I have a fabulous cropped pair from Mother that was suggested to me in the denim bar at Selfridges. I never would have picked them up but they are so comfortable and look great with boots. They're now my go to "going out" jeans with a nice top. Expensive but they will last and I wear them lots.

No substitute unfortunately for trying lots of different styles and various sizes to see what you're most comfortable in.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.