Part - time nanny

4 posts
Celi
Options:
Share this post on:

Part - time nanny

Postby Celi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:54 pm

Part-time / Ad hoc Nanny ~ available

Hi I'm Celi, a trained actor and nanny. I studied Drama at Exeter Uni and then trained at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.

I love working with kids and have over five years' experience, working with children from ages 1 to 13. I've also done TA work in various South London schools.

I'm free in the afternoons to do school pickups, help with homework , babysitting and even acting classes (if your child is a budding superstar!).
Harriet Paterson19
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part - time nanny

Postby Harriet Paterson19 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:26 am

Hi Celi, we’re interested. Do you want to give me a call to discuss 07900409989? Best, Harriet
Nappeyvalleymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nappeyvalleymum » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:09 am

Hi Celi, also interested. Would love to have a chat - call me on 07972270987. Thanks :)
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Postby NannyandChild83 » Wed May 15, 2024 7:03 pm

Hello,

Please get in touch if we can assist you at all.

Are you a parent looking for childcare? Or would you like to chat about your options?

We are currently offering a 20% discount to all new clients!

Nanny and Child is an exclusive childcare placement agency with offices based in Surrey and London. Our nannies, babysitters, and maternity nurses are career professionals who are carefully screened, interviewed, and selected by the Nanny & Child consultants before being placed with a suitable family.

Email carly@nannyandchild.co.uk before the end of June quoting the code "Nappy24" to receive your 20% discount.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nanny And Child

www.nannyandchild.co.uk
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.