Looking for live in au pair Nov/Dec in Clapham

2 posts
Mummyofone
Share this post on:

Looking for live in au pair Nov/Dec in Clapham

Postby Mummyofone » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Live in Au pair required for 6 month old baby boy.

We are an Irish couple living in clapham, looking for someone to be a part of our family and to look after our baby boy from November or December.

Ideally you will have experience with babies and you must be CRB checked.

You will have your own bedroom and bathroom, wifi and Sky tv.

In addition to minding our lovely baby, you would be required to do some light housework, laundry, babysitting when necessary, and joining us on family holidays.

£70-£120 per week depending on hours & experience.

If you are interested, please send your CV for consideration.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jo
SwedishNanny
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for live in au pair Nov/Dec in Clapham

Postby SwedishNanny » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi

I dont know if you are considering part time work. I just posted an ad, but I would love to stay in this area. If its that you need to be at work full time, then I cant do it :( but if you wanted me to do some hours in the morning, getting bubs up and feeding, so you can sleep in, check emails chill in the morning. I start college at 11, 10 and 11am and then am free all day Thursday Friday.

I have current experience with children and babies, I haven't had a CRB checked current family didnt require it but I'd be happy if that was a prerequistite.

I am happy to babysit 1-2 nights a week and also work (currently 1-4 weekends, I do a day) weekends. i just need some time after college to study, and some time to myself to relax after work and college.

If you think this can work at all, please get in touch. I have references from current family, you can call or meet Hannah in Earlsfield or on 07837 505 490 or contact me in this inbox or text 074 389 44 206

Thank you

Sofia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.