washing machine repairs

3 posts
washingmachinedan
Options:
Share this post on:

washing machine repairs

Postby washingmachinedan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello, to all you yummy mummys in nappy vally, I would like to introduce myself. my name is washingmachinedan, I have recently helped a couple of your goodselves out with repairs to your errant machines. and would like.to offer my services to you through this forum I repair all types.household appliances, washing machines are my speciality, about me i am a 17th edition qualified electrician and am a recomended appliance engineer by which magazine local website no less.if you require prompt assistance with your machines.my phone nos are 07932 918 536 and 0208 678 8640 or my website is washingmachinedan.co.UK

Regards and best wishes
Dan
Attachments
bg.png
bg.png (184.6 KiB) Viewed 920 times
buttonqueen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: washing machine repairs

Postby buttonqueen » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 am

I have recently used washingmachinedan for a repair to my tumbledryer and would just like to post that I was happy with his service. He was quick to respond and kept me well-informed on progress when a part needed to be ordered. He was also very reliable about keeping to times he had committed to and his costs were I believe very reasonable. Would recommend.
Mumof2
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: washing machine repairs

Postby Mumof2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:37 am

I called Dan at 9 yesterday morning and my washing machine was fixed by lunchtime. He explained what had gone wrong and had the parts that were needed. Great professional service and for a nice flat price - no callout charge no clock watching!
I will keep his number handy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.