Get your Christmas shopping started without leaving home!

2 posts
imogentemplespa
Options:
Share this post on:

Get your Christmas shopping started without leaving home!

Postby imogentemplespa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 am

Need to get cracking with your Christmas shopping, but haven't got time to traipse round the shops? Want to try before you buy rather than just doing it all on the internet?

I have the perfect answer!

Temple Spa make gorgeous, natural skin care and spa products- luxury treats without the luxury price tag.

Book me to come to your house, invite a few friends over and get your Christmas shopping underway, whilst pampering yourself.

Here's how it works:

You invite 5/6 friends over, put the kettle on or open a bottle of wine, and I do the rest.

You and your friends get a free luxurious facial that will cleanse, polish and hydrate your skin. It'll get rid of your tired winter skin and leave you hydrated, glowing and looking 10 years younger!

You also have the chance to try and purchase exclusive Temple Spa gift collections- including treats for nails and lips, a complete top to toe spa in a box, and even perfect presents forthe boys! All of the collections come in beautiful keepsake boxes, so they make perfect presents. Temple Spa is only available in Harrods, Selfridges, or from consultants like me, so you won't find these gifts on the high street- great for the person who is difficult to buy for!

For being a host, you also a get a free gift of Temple Spa goodies, worth £50. There's no minimum spend, and no booking fee, so no worries.

Just sit back, relax and let Temple Spa sort out Christmas!

Book now for November and December, but do be quick as I book up quickly! Afternoons, evenings or coffee mornings- any time is fine!

Look at my website: http://www.templespa.com/imogenbond" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or call me on 07813 159959. You can book online, or give me a quick call to find out more.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Imogen Bond.
Temple spa Lifestyle Consultant.
imogentemplespa
Options:
Share this post on:

A Special offer for NappyValley.com!

Postby imogentemplespa » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 pm

As a special treat for NappyValley users, if you book a Christmas party from reading this posting, you'll also receive an extra free gift, as well your host gift woth £50! So do get booking!

Imogen Bond.
Temple Spa Consultant.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.