Playball (Sports for 2-8yr olds)

3 posts
Playball
Share this post on:

Playball (Sports for 2-8yr olds)

Postby Playball » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm

What is Playball? Playball uses a range of different skills from a variety of sports, the creative coaches encourage the kids to have so much fun they don't even realise they're learning! (Sports include; Tennis, Hockey, Football, Baseball, Basketball and Cricket) A typical lesson comprises of any skills from the above sports. So in one class your child may catch a small ball, chest pass a big ball, tennis forehand a tennis ball, dribble a football and even attempt a hockey push pass!

We all love to play sports in the summer, but its just as important to keep our skills up in the winter! Check out our website to find the nearest Playball venue to you.

*Please note we take no more than 6-8 children per class.*

http://www.playballuk.com
(click 'other areas' to find your nearest venue)
info@playball-helen.co.uk

We look forward to giving your child the best start in sport.
yorkshirepudding
Share this post on:

Re: Playball (Sports for 2-8yr olds)

Postby yorkshirepudding » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:49 pm

As mum to two children who attend Helen's playball classes, I can totally recommend this. My oldest has done playball for 2 years and my little one started this September. They both love it. The small class sizes mean they don't have to wait for turns (unlike some other well known sporty classes we have also attended and subsequently left!) and the skills they learn are excellent. Before anyone asks, Helen hasn't asked me to post this and I'm not paid by playball :) !!!
Twirly
Share this post on:

Re: Playball (Sports for 2-8yr olds)

Postby Twirly » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Just wanted to add to this - my little girl has been going to Playball for 2 terms now - she's 2 1/2 and she absolutely loves it. Can't recommend it enough.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.