Portable potty: recommendations?

4 posts
clapham_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Portable potty: recommendations?

Postby clapham_mum » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi mums,

We just started potty training our son and think that a portable potty would be a good investment. I was wondering if some of you have any experience with the "My carry potty" which folds into a briefcase or "Potette" for which you need liners. I'm a bit worried about the last one, I wonder if the plastic liners feel comfortable...

Thx!
topmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Portable potty: recommendations?

Postby topmama » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi, we used the potette with my son who is now 3 years. It didn't look very comfortable but he didn't seem to mind and used it loads in the first few months of toilet training. But now he is able to hold on/wait. I still keep it in the buggy (it folds up very small) just in case.

When it is my daughters turn I will expect her to use it too :)
twingirlsmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby twingirlsmama » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

potette brilliant!used it all the time - very handy when you are out and about. bags very convenient. no experience of the other one you mention.
clapham_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby clapham_mum » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Damn, just this morning I bought a "My Carry Potty" at Jojomamanbebe, but... it's too small!! Can you imagine that! There's just no space for his little willy to go into the potty.. So I guess the Potette would have been a better option. Can I ask how much your children weigh? My son weighs approximately 33 pounds and I'm wondering if the Potette will hold him...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.