Drop in/ PAYG activities for a 2 year old

4 posts
amybelle79
Options:
Share this post on:

Drop in/ PAYG activities for a 2 year old

Postby amybelle79 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if you might have any suggestions for drop in, or flexible/ pay as you go activites that my 2 year old might enjoy

I'm pregnant and exhausted, and my paretns have kindly offered to step in and take her off my hands a bit more often to give me a break. So I'm looking for things they can do with her.... apart from endless visits to the swings!!

We live in clapham south. I go to the thursday playgroup at malwood road, occasionally visit the balham one o'clock club and we have membership at gambado's.

Any other thoughts greatly recieved!!
ArtfulToddler
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Drop in/ PAYG activities for a 2 year old

Postby ArtfulToddler » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Subject to availability Artful Toddler offer PAYB (pay as you book) places in their classes. These are charged at £9 per class and allow flexibility for those who are not able to sign up to a term. Term payers (£7.50 per class).

We let children experience a wide range of materials from paint to paper mache and clay.

We also have a special gated off baby area for when your newborn arrives with bouncers and rockers (all clean!). Your child will sit in her own highchair leaving you hands and knees free!

We hope to see you there sometime soon.

Artful Toddler.

www.artfultoddler.com
info@artfultoddler.com
audrey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby audrey » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Have you tried the Bonneville toddler playgroup at All Nations Church on Poynders Rd? They are on Friday mornings at 10:30 am, entrance from Rudloe Rd. Fee £1.50 per family.
clapham_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby clapham_mum » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

There's a lovely playgroup in St Michaels Church, Cobham Close (off Northcote Road). It's on Tuesday and Wednesday morning from 9.30 till 11.30. They have an arts corner, soft play for babies, messy play and change the toys for the toddlers weekly (trains/dinosaurs/trampoline/dolls house/building bricks). At 11am it's snacktime (fruit/breadsticks and water). It's 4pounds per child and so worth the money!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.