Looking for a bilingual nanny?

1 post
marteta
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a bilingual nanny?

Postby marteta » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Dear families,

I am a nanny original from Spain who love working with children as I have fun with them, I can be creative and imaginative and I love to help them to grow, learn and explore about life. I intend to give the best care I can provide as the well-being and welfare of the children is my priority and I love taking my responsibilities very seriously.

I have experience as nanny, babysitter (present) and nursery assistant. My experience and knowledge thought me to care for children in different situations, how to cope with any problem in an effectively way. I also have a good knowledge and understanding how to help children from different ages to learn and develop.

I am able to multi-task and I love planning enriching and educational activities indoors and outdoors. I am skilled in organizing clutter, cooking healthy meals, cleaning. I can assist children with Learning Journey following EYFS guidelines and give to parents a chance to meet their children’s learning and development. I can also assist with a daily diary providing to parents a record of meals, sleep time, nappy change, activities, etc.

I hold a Certificate in childcare, First Aid certificate up to date and I enhance a CRB Check. I am in the process to become Ofsted Register and starting CACHE Level 3 (Distance Learning).

I am looking for a new position from April as my current family are relocating abroad. Looking in Wandsworth, Earlsfield, Southfields, Putney area. Happy to do trial shifts.

I am looking for a friendly family, willing to work as a team work along the nanny, keep a good communication at all the time, open to new activities and routines for their children.

Don't hesitate to contact me to further my CV. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

martapb_bcn@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.