Childminder with vacancy Balham/ Clapham S

3 posts
val72
Share this post on:

Childminder with vacancy Balham/ Clapham S

Postby val72 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I am a Ofsted registered childminder with CRB checks, paediatric 1st aid trained . I have been working with children for 7 years.
I am also a mum of a 2 year old boy.
I like to give the children plenty of opportunity to express themselves through craft activities, messy plays, music and singing, role play and baking !
We live between Clapham South and Balham stations.
Children are taken out on a daily basis to local commons ( Clapham and Tooting), library, playgroups and one o'clock center.

I have a one full time vacancy .I welcome babies and children from 10 months to 5 year old. mon-fri 8-6pm but can be flexible, for further detail please call Valerie on 07842870659
Scorpio33
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder with vacancy Balham/ Clapham S

Postby Scorpio33 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi Valerie, just wondered if you have / likely to have any vacancies from october, I am looking for a childminder for my son from october when i return to work full time, he will be 11 months in october. Am looking for someone in Balham area who is ofsted /CRB checked etc if you may be able to help or know of someone who may be, :D please do let me know. Kind regards Marie
Nevermind
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder with vacancy Balham/ Clapham S

Postby Nevermind » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi Valerie, we need a childminder monday tuesday wednesday from November 2012 to look after our 1yr old daughter. We also need someone who could have her sister after school 3.30-5.30 she will be 4yrs then. Let me know what you think ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.