Looking for photographer and make up artist.

4 posts
pumpkin
Share this post on:

Looking for photographer and make up artist.

Postby pumpkin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi

I am looking for photographer and make up artist for photo shoot which hopefully won't cost me an arm and a leg :D
Get in touch if that's you or you know someone.

Thanks
Karen77
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for photographer and make up artist.

Postby Karen77 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 pm

I recommend Charlie Round Turner from www.charlieroundturner.com. I have worked with him lots and have always been pleased with the results.
Magic Rainbow
Share this post on:

Postby Magic Rainbow » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi,

Do get in touch if you're still looking. I am a London based Baby and Family Photographer www.magicrainbowphotography.com You can also check my other commercial work on www.martegallery.com although not related to families, It will give you an idea of my style. I can recommend some fantastic make up artists as well.
KiranDyer
Share this post on:

Postby KiranDyer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

I am not sure if you are still looking but I would recommend a friend of mine called Corina Bankhead:

http://corinabankhead.com/

She has photographed my two year old since she was born and we absolutely loved the pics. She does families as well and has quite reasonable packages on offer.

I am also an experienced Hair & Make up artist and occasionally work with Corina but also lots of other photographers. Both Corina and I are based in Southfields. Please give us/me a call if you are interested.

http://kirandyer.com (holding page to be updated!)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.