Live in nanny/housekeeper needed in Battersea

3 posts
EMorris
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in nanny/housekeeper needed in Battersea

Postby EMorris » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello, we have a six year old daughter and are seeking a nanny with fluent English and preferably OFSTED registration to join us at the end of February, live-in. Hours are 7.15am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday with 2 evenings babysitting. Whilst our daughter is at school we need someone to clean our home well and run the odd errand. This is absolutely not an au pair role, we need someone who speaks perfect English to help with homework. We live near Battersea Park. We haven't had someone live in before so would want our privacy respected as much as we will respect yours! You will have a double room with TV, DVD and share a bathroom with our daughter. If you are enthusastic, caring and organised then please get in touch! Salary will be max £300 net, depending on experience and qualifications.
Laurie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in nanny/housekeeper needed in Battersea

Postby Laurie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello,
not sure if you saw my post but I am having to give up my nanny and she is so fabulous that I'm trying to help her find a new job.
However, she wouldn't live in. Would you consider that or is it definitely a live in you want?
Laurie
EMorris
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in nanny/housekeeper needed in Battersea

Postby EMorris » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello, thanks for your reply. Really we are looking for someone to live-in, given the hours of the role (early start) and our own finances. Thanks though. Emily

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.