Pilates classes and 1:1 sessions available

3 posts
sarahc_400
Options:
Share this post on:

Pilates classes and 1:1 sessions available

Postby sarahc_400 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Would you like a flatter stomach, stronger back, more flexibility and a more toned body? Regular Pilates sessions will help you achieve all these things!

If you would like to try it if you've never done it before or if you would like to do regular Pilates classes or 1:1 sessions, please get in touch with me.

I am now taking bookings for Saturday morning classes at 10.30-11.30am in Balham/Wandsworth Common.

(Other locations/days/times are available based on demand)

1:1 sessions are available for people who would prefer individual tuition and exercises tailored to their needs and level at a time and place to suit you.

Pilates can:
Optimise your health...Give you a feeling of wellbeing...Contribute to your fitness...

I offer high-quality, hands-on teaching to help you learn the exercises so that you gain the maximum benefit from each one. My classes are relaxed, informal and very friendly. I like to get to know each of my clients. I listen to you and adapt exercises to suit your needs.

I'd love to hear from you if you're interested in Pilates. I'm happy to give you more information and answer any questions you may have. I'm also happy to meet before you join a class to explain the principles of Pilates and show you a few exercises.

Sarah Cox
http://www.nutripilates.co.uk
info@nutripilates.co.uk
07930 636988
Last edited by sarahc_400 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Foxtrotdelta
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pilates Classes and 1:1s

Postby Foxtrotdelta » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

Hi Sarah, do you have a website or email address ?
Thanks
sarahc_400
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pilates Classes and 1:1s

Postby sarahc_400 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

hi Foxtrotdelta

Thank you for your message.

My website is www.nutripilates.co.uk and my email address is info@nutripilates.co.uk

Please let me know if you would like to chat about Pilates classes or 1:1s.

Regards
Sarah
07930 636988

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.