Interior decorator

4 posts
Kiwinz
Share this post on:

Interior decorator

Postby Kiwinz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Has anyone used someone to assist with paint colours in the house, we need advice and would like someone reasonably priced
Karen77
Share this post on:

Re: Interior decorator

Postby Karen77 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello
Yes- I can help you. My company is www.londonpropertymakeover.com.

I have run Interior Design Classes with the NCT, Sofa.com, Aspace and Dwell Homewares. I offer all kind of services from:-

- Colours/ Fabrics
- Room Concepts on Mood boards when you just don't know where to start
- De-cluttering
- Sourcing cool and different products

The service can be tailored to suit your budget. My next Interior Design Class is at the Saatchi Gallery on September 8th if you want to come? I can also hold an Interior Design party for you and your friends at your own home at a time that suits you if this is better. Let me know.

Karen
Bee@lifeafterlondon
Share this post on:

Postby Bee@lifeafterlondon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:45 pm

these guys are great, definitely worth a call and really helpful.
http://thedecorcafe.com/index.php
readbooks
Share this post on:

Postby readbooks » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi, I used Farrow and Ball colour consultancy service (http://www.farrow-ball.com/colour-consu ... cp-content) a few months ago. I highly recommend it.

We covered 5 rooms in an hour, which cost £175. This gave me the confidence to pick the colours for the other rooms on my own and even to make a few changes on the colours we had initially picked together.
Using their service doesn't mean you have to use their paint either. You can use their report to order their paint, or just use it as guidance to select your colour scheme.

I had prepared pictures of rooms I liked from magazines, as well as pictures of our furniture before the appointment, and it made the process very quick and easy. I also got quite a few tips out of it.

We haven't finished decorating yet, but I'm confident I'll like the result AND it saved me hours of surfing the web and flicking through books and magazines to make up my mind.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.