Wanted: Caring nanny for lovely 8 mo girl. Sw11 - Clapham co

3 posts
Astolat
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted: Caring nanny for lovely 8 mo girl. Sw11 - Clapham co

Postby Astolat » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 pm

We're looking for a kind and caring nanny for a full time, live out position when I return to work in January.

About you
Our priority is someone who loves babies and children and will enjoy caring for our little girl.  Beyond this, our ideal candidate will be fun and great at inventing games to help our daughter to learn and grow in a safe and secure way.  

We would also like:

Someone with initiative and lots of energy
Plenty of scope for both outdoor play and exploration and indoor creativity
Happy to set up play dates and take her to clubs and classes etc.
Childcare experience, including of babies, with references
Ofsted registered
Non smoker
Fluent English

About us / the role

First time parents and definitely winging it! Mother works in central London but occasionally travels, father balances between working in a home office and travel abroad.  Even though we are sometimes working at home we promise not to interfere!

So far, at 4 months our daughter is 80% angel, 20% monster depending on how tired she is.  Hopefully the monster element will fade as she gets older, but no promises! 

Basic hours 8am to 6 pm but with flexibility, including ability to babysit and do occasional overnights (pre-arranged and extra to standard salary).  

If you think this would suit you please send your CV to elaine.frankland@talk21.com

Thanks
Astolat
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted: Caring nanny for lovely 8 mo girl. Sw11 - Clapha

Postby Astolat » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Really sorry but Alison, please could you resend your email. I have incompetantly deleted it. Thanks.
simba1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted: Caring nanny for lovely 8 mo girl. Sw11 - Clapha

Postby simba1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Elaine, my name is Kathy, I live in Balham. I am currently employed looking after 2 children in Clapham until the end of December due to mum being made reduntant. I am a very caring, patient nanny with lots of energy. I am a non smoker, driver. and very good checkable references on request. I have been ofstead registered in the past but due to my employers not requesting one I never renewed it, I am more than happy to renew it again. My mobile number is 07769778248, please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss in more detail. Many Thanks Kathy.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.