Deputy Crèche Manager Wanted - Starting October 2012

2 posts
ECHJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Deputy Crèche Manager Wanted - Starting October 2012

Postby ECHJ » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

A brand new venture in SW11 requires a childcare professional to work in a new crèche facility.
The Baby Drop is a new childcare venture opening soon in SW11. We will be providing drop in childcare for children aged from 4 months to 5 years of age, 5 days a week. The crèche will take a maximum of 15 children per hour and operate on a very flexible basis. We are looking for a person to work at the crèche under the supervision of our manager providing day to day childcare. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic childcare professional to help build a new and unique childcare concept. You could be an experienced professional looking for a new challenge or a childcare professional looking to gain more experience and work towards your level 3 qualifications. Either way, we are looking for someone to help establish our reputation in the local area and be a key part of our team.
The successful candidate will have:
• an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education
• at least 2 years post qualifying experience working in the private day nursery sector
• an up to date First Aid qualification
• knowledge of Early Years legislation
• excellent communication and people skills
• Good conversational French language skills preferred
• a flexible approach to work and a “can do” attitude

This is a full time, permanent position.

If you are interested, please contact Ellen Hastings-Jones on ellenhastings_jones@hotmail.com
hAPPY11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Deputy Crèche Manager Wanted - Starting October 2012

Postby hAPPY11 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi their was wondering if the Creche Manager post was still available .
Im currently managing a busy childcare setting in Wandsworth but we may be closing in the new year .My Proffession is working with under 0-5years and have 15years of experience . I would like if you would keep me in mind if their was a vacancy in the near future . My number is 07940915022
Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.