home & mobile hairdresser

13 posts
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

home & mobile hairdresser

Postby M.A.H » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hi my name is Mellissa, i am a highly qualified & professional hairdresser. Please check out my website for all prices.
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
jamielloyd
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: home & mobile hairdresser

Postby jamielloyd » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi would you be up for getting 6 months FREE fitness training?

Jamie
saralou
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby saralou » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 pm

I would heartily recommend Melissa to other NVN users. She did a fantastic job with my hair - a lovely cut and great colour, really natural highlights. Plus fantastic value. Couldn't have been better - will definitely be calling her again.
Jess_littlehealer
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jess_littlehealer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 pm

I found Mel through recommendations on this site and I definitely agree with all the positive reviews....Mel came to my house last week as I had a wedding and I am very happy with the results; I had a halfhead of highlights and a much needed cut, both of which looked great. Mel was also lovely, chatty and made me feel very comfortable. Prices were very affordable! :D
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 am

Thanks ladies! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback! Take care x

mummy_dani
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mummy_dani » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am

I went to Melissa's house a couple of weeks ago to have my hair cut. It was a totally rushed job (no fault of Melissa's) and my hair still looked good. I'll definitely use her again .... In fact, I'll call her now!
Peggy20
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Peggy20 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 pm

I also tried Melissa this week (based on all the NVN recommendations) and she was fabulous :) My colour looks great and it was so lovely and convenient to be able to have my hair done at home!! Definitely worth contacting Melissa if you are looking for a local mobile hairdresser.
avlp
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby avlp » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Melissa recently came to style my hair for a birthday night out and it looked amazing. She was friendly and understood having to stop for kid requests. Definitely recommend her!
EricaCP
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby EricaCP » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Melissa has now done my hair twice, I contacted her following recommendations on NVN, and I have been really happy both times. Highlights are lovely and the cut is great and just what I wanted. I definitely recommend her, she cut my son's hair ( he's three) too and she was really fun and kind with him - he even got a lollypop at the end! Also great to have Melissa come home as much easier with little ones.

chickchick
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chickchick » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 am

I always think it's bad to write a review when you are angry, so I waited a few weeks to write this one... but after all that time I still feel the need to share my experience with MH.
Due to a difficult pregnancy I have been bed resting the last 6 weeks. As my hair looked terrible I started looking for a mobile hair dresser to do highlights and I came across many positive reviews on MH.
Because she ran out of time (she thought I wanted half head and not full head) she left me with the foils to remove myself. The result was absolutely horrible (I had totally uneven highlights, some of them being white in the front...). I emailed her and she said she will stop by during the week, which she never did.
Luckily enough my doctor gave me the green light to walk again and I ended up to the closest saloon (Francesca Alexander). They honestly could not believe the mess on my head and how unprofessional MH had been with me. I emailed her a second time to tell her I was disappointed and I had to pay a lot to fix her mess, but she never replied...
This is just my story. I know some people had good experience with her, so I might have been just unlucky. My feeling is it's ok to make mistakes in your job, but the fact she has been totally careless and unwilling to find a solution (knowing I could not move from my house) was definitely shocking to me.
Claudia T
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Claudia T » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi all
I had werry bad experience with her too, she left me with aluminium foil on bicouse she said that she have to pick up her kids from scool and she did the hear cut before the highlights and she cut my hair 2 times as first time it was horible, she cut the hear in less then 5 min plus she charge me more than we was talking on the phone bicouse she said my hair is long but is not sow long any more as she cat it 2 times. I paid £75 for werry bad cut and horible highlights. I wouldn't recommend her never as she is not serios
Claudia T
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Claudia T » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Plus she said she will do full head and she did less than half, only on the top of my head, I had to do a plain color on top as I couldn't go out like that, I didn't bother to contact her to complain bicouse I didn't want to see her never again
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm

I am very sorry to hear these poor reviews! I have worked very hard to build a good reputation for my business. As much as I would love to defend myself I feel that it would be unprofessional to get into disputes on here! My clients are very important to me and I wish to give a high standard of quality to everyone! However if someone is unhappy with something I am more than happy to rectify the problem (free of charge) but I cannot cancel other clients in order to do this nor do I appreciate rude emails being sent to me! As stated on my website extra long hair will be a higher charge (especially when it is past your bottom), but I almost never charge extra unless it is a very long appointment! Unfortunately when you have a child at school who is having an asthma attack, it is essential for you to collect them.

I hope that these comments do not tarnish my good reputation.

Thank you

Mellissa A Hammond Hair design
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk