Chrismas Openings at Third Door

4 posts
Third Door Nursery
Options:
Share this post on:

Chrismas Openings at Third Door

Postby Third Door Nursery » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Saturday Childcare 0900-1300
In the run up to Christmas this year, we are trialling Saturday Childcare 0900-1300 from November 17th.

£10 per hour for members/ £13 per hour for non-members.

If you are intersted or require further infomation, please contact Gemma on 02088770098 or email gemma@third-door.com.

Thank you for your time
anootka
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Chrismas Openings at Third Door

Postby anootka » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 pm

This place is fantastic!
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supergirl » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi Third Door

I ve just seen the episode of dragon den, and i must say it is a real shame that you didnt get anything.

I love your concept and we, mums and dads, need more if those flexible place. The reality is it is really really hard to return to work in a flexible way and if you are lucky enough to be able to, finding flexible childcare is also very difficult. Because of that a lot of mums (sorry dads no disrespect but mums are still the majority who stop work for a while in this country) stop working for a while. There are a lot of mums who are dynamic and full of ideas. Some mums embrace their new status fully but some of them are finding it hard. So they start micro businesses. And this is where you come. You provide a flexible outlet for these mums to be able to work their idea knowing that their child is looked after by great people and in a flexible way. I admire you for that and i am sure your business has taken off by now.
I understand your model is not about renting office spaces (even though it is a faster money making) but about providing a service for those who works. Perhaps you should have presented it this way?

Good luck to you. Sx
MustyTD
Share this post on:

Postby MustyTD » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Hello! I've just seen these posts. Thanks for the kind words. We were in Den for 1.5 hour and what you saw was completely edited down. It was nevertheless a great experience and has had lots of interest from many other people.

Flexibility is key to Third Door in the services we grow as well as expanding to other locations. So much to do all the time but completely feel passionate about what we offer. I guess i need the passion as a 5, 3 and 4mo old are enough to take up any woman's time.

Shazia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.